Support Iowa’s rural communities by becoming an IRDC Member today!
The Iowa Rural Development Council (IRDC) has a long history of bringing together rural partners, both public and private, to advance the interests of rural Iowa. The Council has a singular focus of helping rural partners collaborate, share information, conduct research, spotlight best practices, and serve and support Iowa’s rural communities.
The Council does not receive any state and federal taxpayer support and in recent years has relied entirely on event sponsorships, fees, and voluntary contributions.
By becoming a member, your support will help underwrite staffing, and most importantly, planning and programs, to help meet the needs of rural citizens and the communities where they live and work.
Membership levels bring with them benefits that may include sponsorship of IRDC events.
- Bronze – $250 to $499 (Sustaining member recognition)
- Silver – $500 to $999 (Sustaining member recognition and Event recognition)
- Gold – $1,000 to $4,999 (Sustaining member recognition, Sponsorship recognition and one complimentary registration to all events)
- Platinum – $5,000 to $9,999 (Sustaining member recognition, Sponsorship recognition, complimentary premium exhibition space, two complimentary registrations to all events)
- Diamond – $10,000 plus (Sustaining membership recognition, Premier sponsorship level recognition at all events, complimentary registrations to all events, complimentary exhibition space)
Please complete the attached membership card and mail along with your check made payable to the Iowa Rural Development Council.